Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Memories

With the weather being so awful during the last few days (rainy and unusual cold for the beginning of June) I didn't feel like spending much time outside. Therefore, I haven't been on my bike for at least a week now, which is really uncommon for me.

I used the time for scanning and editing some old photos.

Like this one:


It shows my grandmother, one of my cousins and me in my grandma's appartment in February 1983. When I was a kid and teenager, my parents and I used to visit my grandma nearly every weekend for lunch. Very often my relatives were there, too. My cousin is some years older than I am, but nevertheless we had a lot of fun on those days. Sometimes we would just play some kind of parlor game, sometimes we would play house together with my younger cousin and on other days we'd just watch some stupid show on TV.
Our grandma died some years ago and so did our weekly meetings. It's too bad we don't see each other more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment