Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sweet kitten


The young couple who lives near my family's appartment in Italy found a kitten in June. I have seen the kitten the for the first time during my recent stay in Italy. It is such a sweet kitten!

When I was younger, I wanted to have a cat. But we already had a dog, so my parents did not allow it. Actually, my parents don't like cats that much, so even without a dog in our household there probably wouldn't have been a chance for me to get a cat!

I have never owned a cat in my life and my love for cats has diminished during the years but I still like them. It's just that I like dogs much better.

But let's get back to the Italian kitten. It loves to be pet and it loves to play hide-and-seek. I really had to fight the urge to take it home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment