Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas is coming...

... and I still do not know what to buy for some members of my family.

At least I've already found presents for my parents. I went to one of the bigger towns this morning. It is always easy to find something for my mother as she is interested in a lot of things. With my father, it is more difficult. He is always so busy and doesn't have much time for anything else than his work. Nevertheless, I did find a book he'll like.

Because of all the hecticness and chaos on the streets and because of being tired of standing in line in every single shop I didn't stay in the town very long. Which means I still need some presents for my aunt, uncle and cousins. Which means I'll have to go shopping in this pre-Christmas chaos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment