Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


I said last week that I need more days of riding my bike in the morning and watching TV (i.e. bike races) in the afternoon. Today was such a day. Yes, I know it is Easter and yes, I know that days like that should be spent with the family. But what should one do if the family in question is on vacation? At least most of them are.

So I spent some hours on the bike this morning. Beautiful weather and great landscape. My form isn’t too bad for this time of the year, a fact that I noticed while riding up some of the hills in this area.


I love it when the first new grass of the year appears on the fields! Look at this green!



In the afternoon I watched Paris-Roubaix, one of the most exciting and important spring classics in professional cycling. Great race again by Quickstep and Tom Boonen!

No comments:

Post a Comment