Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look what I've found today

I was on call again last night. It was a quiet night, there was not much to do. So when I got home this morning, I felt really relaxed and not tired at all.

After a quick early lunch - leftovers from Sunday - I decided to go biking. There were a lot of things in the house that needed (and still need) to be done, but biking felt just right. The weather is great at the moment and free afternoons during the week are so rare in my life that I had to use this opportunity. Had my camera with me, so some of the time wasn't spent on the bike but off the bike ;)

As I've told you before, I live near fields and forests. Here are some of the photos I took this afternoon:

Seems like the farmer has already been busy this year.

One of the many, many horses in this area. When I was younger, I used to go horseback riding at least 3-4 days each week.

On the way back home.


Well, this was taken in front of my door. More flower pictures following soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment