Friday, May 1, 2009

Where would I like to live?


That’s a question I keep asking myself. I don’t know the answer to it (yet), maybe I never will. But I know of some places where I definetively do NOT want to live. Take big cities, for example. Or flat landscapes. Or a place with no river or lake nearby.
I could never imagine living in a huge city with millions of people. I like to see the sky when I look out of the window. Another thing that I find important is to have at least some hills around me. Mountains would be better, of course, but you can’t have everything.
I grew up in a town with not more than 100,000 people. The suburb where I lived as a child (and where I am living again now) has only a few thousand people, is some km away from the „city“, is more like a village and is vey close to fields, forests and a lake. Some might call it boring, but I really like it here. But I am not sure if I want to stay here for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment